Our History


Hudson Veterinary Hospital was opened in the early 1940’s by Dr. Robert Bittel. He treated patients in the barn behind his house. When Dr. Bittel was ready to retire in 1984, Dr. Bob Roberts purchased the practice from him and has been caring for cats and dogs at the Hudson Veterinary Hospital ever since. Today, Dr. Bittel’s home has become the clinic and the barn is used for storage. Most recently, Dr. Kelly Willard and her husband Ryan purchased the practice from Dr. Roberts in 2019.