Hudson Veterinary Hospital was opened in the early 1940’s by Dr. Robert Bittel. He treated patients in the barn behind his house. When Dr. Bittel was ready to retire in 1984, Dr. Bob Roberts purchased the practice from him and cared for thousands of cats and dogs at the Hudson Veterinary Hospital until he retired in 2019. Today, Dr. Bittel’s original home has become the clinic and the barn is used for storage. Most recently, Dr. Kelly Willard, and her husband Ryan Willard purchased the practice from Dr. Roberts in January 2019 and are enjoying continuing Hudson Veterinary Hospital’s tradition of compassionate care for all of our patients.